Route 1 (long)
- GEMSE 190 (official): takes you over all the peaks with finish on the Stelvio;
- GEMSE 170: over all peaks with finish in Bormio (base Stelvio);
Route 2 (short)
- GEMSE 150: over Stelvio and part of Mortirolo (75%) with finish on the Stelvio;
- GEMSE130: over Stelvio and part of Mortirolo (75%) with finish in Bormio.
- At the top of the Stelvio (first and last ascent)
- At the foot of the Mortirolo in Mazzo di Valtellina.
- At the foot of the Gavia in Ponte di Legno.
- At the foot of the Stelvio in Bormio.
Guidance on the route:
During the tour there is guidance for the participants by motorcycles and organization. The finish line for the 170 km trip is at 5 pm in Bormio.
If you have passed the care station in Bormio before 17:00, you can complete the official distances of 150 km and 190 km and you will finish at the top of the Stelvio! Transport back to the starting place Mals is arranged from both finish locations. This for both participants and bicycles.